Naked for Satan (Fitzroy)



Category: Spanish, Tapas, Bar

Location285 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065

Cost: $$

J'Rate: ♥♥♥♥

I'm going to put it straight out there, you can not go wrong with Naked for Satan. The rooftop, also called Naked in the Sky is immaculate. Lined with coloured lights, a view to Melbourne's finest food central and water fans, your summer evening belongs right here. 

The menu is nothing but unique, there's no boring pizzas and fried chicken and burgers but rather a range of Spanish tapas. If anything I'd recommend you just randomly select a few dish to share, regardless of whether you know what you're ordering and just taste everything. And about the drink menu? It ranges in a book of, possibly, a million pages, filled with choices. The cocktails we ordered ranged between $14-18 which is average for any bar I suppose. 

My table ended up settling with Grilled Prawn Skewers, Txistorra which is basque sausages, Fried Zucchini and Grilled Beef Fillet Skewers, which may I warn, you probably shouldn't move (at all) as the sauce will spill everywhere and you will go home regretful (aka me who decided to move tables 3 times for the view and thought I was a master waitress and ruined my new top). I've never been too keen for Zucchini, but that I tried and not a single drop of regret falls over me. If you decide to go, the fried Zucchini is a must taster. 
Also if you feel somewhat adventurous (or just really need to go), go down to the basement and check out their bathrooms. It looks like a sex dungeon I kid you not, interesting design though, dark, but interesting.


Naked For Satan on Urbanspoon










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author